IP Camera has functions based on traditional camera with all image capture, it had been a built-in digital controller and compression technology with WEB system, the video data compressed was encrypted via LAN or wireless network, Internet.
Files can be sent to the user terminal. IP Camera can directly access the digital network TCP/IP, so the main function of this system is for network, the transmission of audio and video is through the Internet or intranet.
IP Camera Functions
There are two-way voice, WIFI, 32G, SD, etc. In addition, it had a headlamp, alarm input and output interface, support UPNP, motion detection, alarm message, etc.
1.External audio acquisition device, with two-way voice (such as a microphone or microphone), voice capture, remote monitoring, and on-site sound, it can also be connected with external speakers, remote transmission of voice to the scene, it can achieve two-way intercom function.
2 The WIFI supports the 802.11b/g protocol, in addition, the built-in WiFi module, you can have a flexible wireless monitoring environment.
3. You can visit all video and audio files with a general intelligent mobile phone through the browser directly.
4. You can turn the angle to adjust the control scope.
5. The infrared light can be used for night or no light places.
6.The alarm can be initiated with the command you have, keep the scene alarm record, external alarm notification can also be informed from messages.
7. The mobile detecting and monitoring functions can be conducted in the range of moving objects, and it is automatically recording, and alarming.
The IP HD camera surpasses the traditional and commonly used analog cameras in the original sense. HD surveillance cameras on the market have formed a diversified product pattern based on megapixels, 2 million pixels, and 3 million pixels as the forerunner.
An IP high-definition network camera is mainly composed of several parts such as video capture, video encoding, and network transmission. An IP high-definition camera can be regarded as a combination of a high-definition camera and a computer. It scans line by line through CMOS/CCD photoreceptor, captures the image directly from the light signal and processes it through the SoC single chip, and transmits it directly through the IP network so that users can use the standard IP-based network infrastructure in local or remote locations Realize watching, storing and managing high-definition video data.
The main technical application feature of IP HD network camera lies in the high-definition image brought by its high pixels, and it can easily realize multi-area networking and remote control through network transmission, which is of great significance for security monitoring:
1) Larger coverage As mentioned above, one of the major advantages of IP HD cameras is that they have wider coverage and the same surveillance area can replace multiple fixed-point cameras or Omni-directional cameras.
For dense places, such as airport security passages, stations, subways, shopping mall entrances, parking lots, factories, bank tellers, etc., it was generally necessary to design multiple dense low-resolution cameras to protect blind spots. Now, IP HD is deployed. The camera is a good choice.
2) Better image quality is the so-called “details determine success or failure”. IP HD cameras use advanced photoreceptors to make image details clearer. Especially for moving objects, the progressive scan method can provide us with better image quality and effectively Solve the comb blur phenomenon caused by interlaced scanning.
Reliable image quality + details = reliable and fast investigation and analysis so that all the valuable image data in the massive hard disk data stored in the video is of great significance for applications such as license plate and facial recognition. On the contrary, if the image quality is poor and the detailed information is lacking, it will undoubtedly bring huge difficulties to future investigation and analysis work.
3) Multi-zone networking is more convenient. With the popularity of IP high-definition network cameras, the supporting back-end products HD embedded NVR products have also become more abundant, which plays a very important role in the popularity of network cameras, especially IP high-definition cameras. An important role, its main function is to record and store network video streams and provide real-time display and proxy forwarding functions. Generally, embedded architecture is used, and hard decoding supports multiple network SD or HD camera access.
Embedded NVR as an example, it can support 16-channel SD or 8-channel high-definition network camera access; embedded hardware decoding, real-time preview, and recording; built-in hard disk bays can store; built-in proxy forwarding module can access the video Flow forwarding;
In addition, it also has two output interfaces of VGA and BNC, which can decode and display; in addition, it can also be used as a node device for node monitoring and distributed storage in the system.
IP high-definition network cameras can greatly improve the interconnection and interoperability through the IP network, realize the interconnection and interoperability of multiple platforms, integrate the entire social resources, link various command centers and information centers, and realize information interoperability and resource sharing, Technology is compatible, is conducive to the sharing of resources of the entire society, can respond effectively and quickly to the handling of various events, and the “plug and play” usage model provides flexible expansion functions.