Why do we need to switch to LED energy-saving lamps
1, LED energy-saving lamps are efficient and energy-saving
The light in modern society is an indispensable tool in people’s lives, so energy consumption is also very large. A large number of LED lights will save a lot of energy.
Energy-saving, power-saving, and money-saving; energy-saving lamps are named because they have many advantages compared with incandescent lamps. It can save electricity, its power is small, and it can save electricity by 70%-80% compared with an incandescent lamp.
High light efficiency. High efficiency and energy saving, with huge benefits. In the case of constant illuminance, an 11W energy-saving lamp directly replaces a 60W incandescent lamp. An 85W high-power energy-saving lamp can replace a 500W incandescent lamp or a 250W mercury lamp. Its energy-saving rate reaches 50%-80%.
A. The LED light only needs 3W and can be used for 333 hours.
B. Ordinary incandescent lamps need 60W, but they can only be used for 17 hours.
C. Ordinary energy-saving lamps need 10W to achieve the same brightness and 100 hours of use of 1 degree of electricity
It can be seen from here that LED lamps can save energy at least 3 times than ordinary energy-saving lamps.
2. LED energy-saving lamps have a long service life: LED lamps to emit light through semiconductor chips, no glass bubbles, not afraid of vibration, not easy to break, and the service life can reach 50,000 hours. Compared with ordinary light bulbs (used for 1000 hours), it is 50 times longer than normal bulbs (used for 8000 hours); compared with ordinary energy-saving lamps (used for 8000 hours), it is more than 6 times longer. Is the obvious super boss.
3, LED energy-saving lamps are green and environmentally friendly, and healthy to use: LED lamps do not contain harmful elements such as mercury and xenon, and will not produce electromagnetic radiation and harmful rays.
A. Ordinary lamps contain elements such as mercury and lead, and harmful radiation such as ultraviolet and infrared rays is generated when the power source passes through;
B. The electronic ballast in ordinary energy-saving lamps will produce electromagnetic interference, which is not good for health.
4. The light conversion rate is high. 90% of the electric energy of the LED lamp is converted into light energy, while only 20% of the ordinary bulb is converted into light energy.
5. LED energy-saving lamps are safe and have a wider range of uses. LED lights require a low voltage, low current, and less heat. They can be directly used for solar power supply, field lighting, and other remote places without geographical restrictions.
6. Protect eyesight, and the light source does not jitter.
Energy-saving lamps have the advantages of a good “reduction rate”, natural (close to sunlight), and high eye comfort. Using the products promoted by our center, the lights have no flicker, and long-term work and study under the lights will not damage the eyes;
7. Use the wide voltage of the power grid. It can start and work normally within the range of 100V-265V, and it has little pollution to the power grid.
8. The color of the display is good. Good startup performance. It completely solves the shortcomings of long start-up time and long restart time for mercury lamps, high-pressure sodium lamps, and metal halide lamps.
9. Small size, beautiful appearance, easy to use.
Its volume is small and beautiful, it also has a better decorative effect, beautiful appearance, and versatility. For example, the large lamps in the lobby, the small lamps in the bedroom, the miniature lamps in the aisle, and the desk lamps on the table are all very beautiful. The eye-catching energy-saving lamps and colorful lights can give the room a beautiful decoration.
LED energy-saving lamps have been used for a long time. Like indicator lights on computers and indicator lights on TV sets, they are all LED lights, but they are only used in lighting in recent years. With the development of science and technology, the cost of making LED lights has been greatly reduced. When it is low enough that people can accept it, large-scale applications will begin. Therefore, LED energy-saving lamps to have many advantages.
But there is only one disadvantage, that is, the relatively high cost. However, with the advancement of technology and a large number of applications, the cost is not a problem. LED lights are also widely used in flashlights, electric car lights, and car lights.
The working principle of LED energy-saving lamps is: using high-brightness white light-emitting diodes as the light source, the cold light source used does not generate heat and saves electricity. The light source can realize the seven color changes of the LED through the built-in controller of the microcomputer, and the light color is soft, gorgeous, and colorful.