Solar Panels On A Small Budget
In order to implement China’s energy-saving and emission reduction goals promised to the world, strengthen policy support for new energy economic strategies, and accelerate the application of solar photovoltaic technology in urban and rural buildings, relevant national ministries and commissions have launched a solar roof plan.
The solar roof plan strives to break through and solve the problems of insufficient photoelectric building integrated design capabilities, low degree of integration of photoelectric products and buildings, difficulty in connecting photoelectricity to the grid, and low market awareness.
The solar roof plan comprehensively considers economic and social benefits and other factors. At this stage, in large and medium-sized cities with a developed economy and a good industrial foundation, it is actively promoting the demonstration of photovoltaic building integration such as solar roofs and photovoltaic curtain walls; actively supporting the development of remote areas in rural and remote areas. Grid-type power generation, implementation of power transmission to the countryside, and implementation of the national policy of benefiting the people.
The solar roof plan mobilizes the development enthusiasm of all parties in the society through demonstration projects and promotes the implementation of relevant national policies. Strengthen the publicity of demonstration projects, expand the influence, enhance market awareness, and form a good social atmosphere for the development of solar photovoltaic products; promote the implementation of policies such as on-grid sharing of electricity prices, form policy synergy, and amplify policy effects.
The solar roof policy restricts that the demonstration project must be greater than 50kW, which requires an installation area of at least 400 square meters. It is difficult for ordinary residential buildings to participate. Qualified owners will be concentrated in public and commercial buildings such as schools, hospitals, and governments.
Solar photovoltaic power generation with a small budget can get good and lasting returns:
1. Photovoltaic power generation is very suitable for villages and villas with idle roofs. If there are self-built houses, the roof can be used, which has the effect of low investment and large income.
2. Solar power generation is safe and reliable, and solar energy is an inexhaustible clean energy source. Invest once, and continue to return.
3. Solar energy is a very ideal clean energy. Solar power generation does not produce any waste, and it does not produce the greenhouse effect, noise, and toxic gases.
4. The production of solar energy greatly reduces operating costs because it does not require fuel.
5. Solar power generation is relatively easy to install, easy to maintain, and generally not easy to be damaged because it has no moving parts.
It can be seen that there are many advantages of solar power generation, which not only saves operating costs, but also facilitates installation and maintenance, and has a long service life.